An indulgent yet healthy easy dessert or sweet treat to pick you up mid-morning! Our walnut and wattleseed chocolate brownie has a super nutty crunch! These delectable desserts are the perfect healthy treat for a mid-paddock ‘smoko’ break!
Our Walnut & Wattleseed Chocolate Brownie Pre-Mix uses our freshly stone-milled whole wheat direct from our farm, along with cocoa, walnuts, wattleseed and vanilla to produce a healthy but delicious sweet that stores and freezes well for a perfect daytime pick me up or after dinner dessert!
And anyway, who doesn’t love an easy dessert?!
- 1 jar of our Walnut & Wattleseed Chocolate Brownie
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil (we love Gibson Grove Olive Oil)
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk (we love Little Big Dairy Co Milk!)
- 1/3 cup Water
- 100g Dark Chocolate, broken into small pieces.
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a 20 x 30cm cake tray with the baking paper.
- Combine the Brownie Premix, eggs, olive oil, milk and water in a medium mixing bowl. Mix with a spatula until well combined. Fold through the dark chocolate pieces.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan and level the surface to ensure even cooking. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the centre is slightly springy to touch. Don’t overcook or your brownie will be dry!
- Remove from oven and cool completely in pan. Once cooled, turn onto a board, remove paper and cut into pieces. Enjoy warm with ice-cream!