Travelling is about so much more
than opening your suitcase.
It’s about feeling the ground beneath your feet,
breathing in the fresh air and surrendering to the serenity.
The Sky Suites are located on the western side of the woolshed and offer four king ensuite rooms (max occupancy two guests) with shared decks overlooking a twelve metre mineral pool with swim jet, sun lounges, outdoor settings and hanging chairs on level one.
For the ultimate night’s sleep The Sky Suites provide guests with premium King Koil Executive Supreme Pillow Top beds that can be set as either king or twin with commercial cotton blend linen, feather doonas and a selection of pillows.
Large double-glazed windows surround the bed zone with twin roller blockout/sheer blinds and private views across the property.
To ensure guests comfort across the seasons each room features premium Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning/heating, heated towel rails and electric blankets in the cooler months, open wardrobe including hanging space, iron and board, bar fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, cutlery, crockery and glassware.
Also included in each room is a UE portable speaker, waffle robes and pool towels.
Our All Inclusive packages start at $745 per person twin share per night (min two night booking) and includes:
- Return air-conditioned transfers from Nyngan or Tottenham airport (35 mins one way or a private neighbouring airstrip when conditions permit (20 mins one way)
- One guided activity included per day with fresh barista coffee and baked goods for morning tours and ‘Sundowners’ atop the lookout for afternoon tours.
- Twin share accommodation in the Sky Suites with daily service.
- Interconnecting sunset decks with outdoor dining and lounges on all levels and hanging chairs on Level One.
- Mineral bathing in our twelve-metre container pool with swim jet and lounges.
- Complimentary boutique body and hair products by Dindi.
- A daily breakfast basket consisting of homemade granola/bircher, sour dough toast, a selection of spreads and breakfast pastries to graze on each morning.
- Complimentary silk purse teas (6 varieties) and local French Press coffee, local milk and orange juice.
- Complimentary minibar stocked with our favorite premium non-alcoholic drinks plus a selection of local wines and beers.
- Our Guest Pantry stocked with fresh ‘smokos’ for morning and afternoon tea.
- A ploughman’s lunch each day including gourmet meats, salads and breads, house baked desserts and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Three course chef’s dinner at The Shearers’ Quarters each evening and dining Under the Stars available when weather permits accompanied by beverages from our Cocky’s Choice selection.
Please note our luxurious king bed fills the width of the room so for couple bookings if you prefer easy access to the bathroom we encourage guests to consider twin setup.
Please advise at the time of booking if you prefer this arrangement.
Overnight stays are not suitable for children under 12 years due to the maximum room occupancy of two guests. We are currently in the process of building a two bedroom family suite so stay tuned!